Activating Your Account
Before you can start adding products, your account needs to be activated.
YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED ONCE YOU HAVE PROVIDED THE MINIMUM ACCOUNT INFORMATION WE NEED FOR YOUR STORE.
HERE IS A CHECKLIST OF THE INFORMATION WE NEED TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT:
- STORE NAME
- COMPLETE PICK-UP ADDRESS (INCLUDE YOUR ZIP CODE FOR ACCURATE SHIPPING)
- MOBILE NUMBER OF CONTACT PERSON
(OUR STAFF WILL CALL THIS NUMBER FOR ORDER NOTIFICATIONS, PICKUP SCHEDULES & USED BY RIDER UPON PICKUP)
- MOBILE NUMBER FOR GCASH PAYOUT
- BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR BANK TRANSFER PAYOUTS
(THIS SHOULD BE A SECURE NUMBER WITH A GCASH ACCOUNT FOR YOUR PAYOUT)
OTHER OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED REQUIREMENTS ARE BRAND LOGOS, STORE PROFILE PICS, PRODUCT PICTURES AND OTHER STORE PARAPHERNALIA.
ONCE YOU HAVE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT, WE WILL IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR PRODUCT UPLOADING.
Creating You First Product
After you click ADD NEW from the Products Tab, you will be taken to the ADD Product screen. There you will need to input all the information you have to be able to sell effectively your product.
Here are the fields that you need to input (some are required, some are optional).
- Product Title (required) – Give your product a name.
- Price (required) – How much you are selling this item. (please make sure the 20% commission is on top of what you wish to get from your product)
- Sale Price (optional) – You can put your item on sale for the original price.
- Product Image (required) – Make sure you upload crisp images of your product.
- Product Gallery (optional but helpful for customers to see your products) – more pictures if you wish to showcase other angles of your products.
- Short Description – You can place product specifications here. Like (quantity in a pack, size of the item, weight of the item, flavors or colors of the items and other important product details.
- Long Description – Here you can put instructions on how to use your products, a recipe perhaps, or how to store your items or how your customer can enjoy your product to its fullest (like dip in soy sauce, heat before eating, add salt and pepper for taste etc.) .
- Keywords – Putting in keywords make sure your items are searchable in the search box. Key in relevant information regarding your product, separate each word with a comma. (Example. burger,hamburger,meaty,delicious,frozen,uncook,beef,chicken,no preservatives, jollibee, mcdonalds)
- Categories – Put a check box on all categories you think your item belongs to. If you are selling frozen hamburgers, you can tick a checkbox on Ready To Cook, Meats and Frozen Food. If you can find a suitable category for your item, you can always email us at email@example.com or just simply call our friendly staff and we will create that special category you need.